Tuesday, January 27, 2015

New Year, New Level, New Life!

This is a New Year and a new level for you!  It is a new place and time in your life to do something you haven't done and to accomplish what you have yet to achieve.  It is an opportunity to leave the past behind and grab ahold to your future, your God-given destiny. So, don't let anyone or anything stop you; not even yourself!  I had to say this to myself the other day.  I  had to say I can write my blog, work on my second book, and most of all love and serve the Lord my God with all my heart!  I can still be the best wife and mom I could ever be and enjoy time with my family! I can have peace in Christ in the midst of my full, busy and sometime hectic days and still expect the impossible that only God can do!  In reality, I had to crucify my flesh, my own ways, and my own fears of not balancing it all, that I had become so comfortable with.  I had to ask God to baptize me in mind, soul and spirit and teach me how to live on this new level in my life that He has brought me to.  And this is what God said to me in Romans 6:4 "Therefore we are buried with Him in baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of God the Father; even so we also should walk in newness of life." Jesus died and rose again just for you to experience new life in Him!  So, embrace the deliverance He has given you from your past and let God be your guide to fulfill all He has ordained you to do!

Praying with you on the journey,
First Lady J

No comments:

Post a Comment