Thursday, March 12, 2015

Live Free & Experience the Wonders of God!

I sometimes struggle with how often to write, battling in my mind what should be said or what shouldn't.  It's how we feel in life sometimes.  We wonder whether to reveal how we really feel or hold back and conceal it.  However, I have just recently gotten to the point in life where I now realize that I need to be real with God every day and not be afraid to share what I am going through. I cannot hold back but share with others what it is to be free from even your own thoughts.  I need to be real with God and not be afraid to be me, no matter who I am around. Life is too short they say but the reality is that life is abundant and full of time to experience what God has for us in it.  So why hold back, fret or worry what others will think?  Why get caught up in our own fears and not live life the way God wants us to, free from sin and bondage.  Exodus 15:11 says "Who is like unto you, O LORD, among the gods? who is like you, glorious in holiness, fearful in praises, doing wonders?". God is miraculous!  And He is doing wonders every day but we will miss it if we are bound by our own restraints.  So, enjoy life! Don't be afraid to be real about with Him, share with others as God leads, and live free of the ties that bind, especially in your mind.  That is the miracle that He has given us through Jesus Christ and we can live in that freedom every day. So, let's LIVE FREE and experience the wonders of God as we draw closer to Him!

Love,
First Lady J

No comments:

Post a Comment