Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Fullness of Joy Just For You!

In this day and time you have to know where your joy comes from.  You have to know that it does not just come from the child you love, the person you work with, the friends you hang out with, or the spouse you adore.  It comes from the One who is all around you, who covers you, and protects you. We were created to glorify Him.  We were designed to serve Him.  We were made to experience the fullness of joy that only He can give.  Because of this, I have made up my mind to stay right next to Him; to stay in His presence and trust Him as my source for everything.  For Jesus said in John 15:4 "Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me." This is what we have to remember so that we will have the joy and peace He wants to freely give us every day and be all that God has ordained us to be.  He is our source and He is our joy!  So, why not stay in His presence by believing in His Word despite what comes our way. For Jesus said "These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full." John 15:11.

This I pray and declare for you in Jesus name!
First Lady J

No comments:

Post a Comment